You might have heard or used or seen various kinds of Anal Toys that can enhance the sexual pleasures on the bed - the pleasure range may vary if you're solo or with your partner. There are different anal toys you can buy online at Cupidbaba.com - the list is long which consists of anal stretchers, anal beads, strap ons for pegging, etc. Here we are going to discuss how you can expand your anal play and safely introduce Anal Vibrators in your sex life.
There used to be a belief earlier that vibrators are something only for people with vaginas and clitorises, but believe us, these sensational vibe tools can serve many more areas of the body apart from the clit and G-spot. They give you a great feel on your nipples, perineum, and your anus. Although vaginal and anal vibrators are a bit different from each other, therefore, what works great for one body part might not work for the other. Anal vibrators are nothing but vibes specifically designed for sexual stimulation into the anus of either gender. They usually come in many different designs, sizes, colors, and materials, but all having a common feature which is to give you a vibrating effect in the rectum for sensations in the nerves.
Anal vibrators do differ from traditional dildos and mostly used vaginal vibrators in their design as they come with a flared base that helps to prevent possible loss in the rectum. Moreover, most of them have a pointed tip, which makes the insertion easy, comfortable, and more pleasurable. When we talk about the size of anal vibrators, its size is often smaller than vibrators intended for vaginal penetration. But that doesn't mean you can't have a big size in this category - as there are many with big sizes too if you need a big size for much enhanced and actual pleasure.
Some of the Anal Vibrators:
• Prostate Massager - This anal vibrator is an excellent choice for beginners. It comes with the shape and size of a finger, because of which it is an ideal starting point size when it comes to anal penetration. It has about 3.6 inches of insertable length and it is made out of silicone, which is body-safe, non-porous, and overall the best material for a sex toy.
This massager comes with remote control, is USB rechargeable, and is fully waterproof.
• Wireless Wand Massager - With a unique name, this massager is made out of silicone and features 7 different vibration modes. The length which can be inserted is around 5 inches which is an excellent start to a sensual anal sex play.
It is also USB rechargeable and comes in a hot pink color too.
• Hush - It is argued as the most versatile anal vibrator ever, hence it would have been a sin to not include this one in the list. This one is a durable anal vibrator that is most preferred for solo use - credit to its greatness, but you can also use it with your partner.
This is also made out of high-quality silicone and offers unlimited variations of vibration modes, strengths, and patterns. This tool comes often in 2 different sizes basis the requirement.
• Different Speeds Anal Vibrator - This interesting tool has a luxurious look, a curvy head, and a holding point at the bottom which is nicely tapered to make insertion easy. Made using body-safe silicone, this Different Speed Vibrating Anal Plug boasts a powerful bullet enhanced for the premium level of pleasure.
It is 3.75 inches as an insertable length and has a diameter of 1.5 inches. The design is fully waterproof, which would allow you to try this not just at bed away from water but even in the bathtub or shower or pool or else.
• Prostate Vibrator – It comes with even more speed adjustments than that the previous one.
• Vibrating Plug – mostly preferred by beginners or first-timers.
Value for money BDSM product
An anal vibrator will do all the hard work for you when it comes to your sexual satisfaction therefore, you shouldn't make it a forceful movement and insert it once, feel the pleasure - let it be there and don't force it or it might hurt you.
Don’t force the anal vibrator in if you are experiencing any severe discomfort or pain as you can easily hurt yourself. Take a break, give yourself a breather, and go back to it only when you're good and better again. Also, refrain from choosing an anal vibrator or a butt plug that has a circumference greater than 4.5 inches if you're a beginner. You might hurt yourself which will make you hate something that can otherwise be a very pleasurable experience if done properly.